Terms and Conditions
Your use of this website creates a legally binding agreement between Everything Fiamma Limited – a registered company established in England and Wales (company number 08543985), whose registered office is at 36 Lyndhurst Drive, Wordsley, Stourbridge, West Midlands, DY8 5YQ (“us”, “we”, “our”) and you, the user of this website at URL: www.everythingfiamma.co.uk or any replacement or successor URL (“our website”).
- Your use of our website may be subject to restrictions imposed by law. You must comply with these laws as it is not possible for us to comply with them on your behalf
- We may change these terms and conditions at any time by publishing a new version on our website. Your use of our website will from that point on be governed by such new version. If you do not wish to accept any new version of our terms and conditions then you should not continue to use our website. If you continue to use our website after the date on which the new version of our terms and conditions come into effect then your continued use of our website shall indicate your agreement to be bound by the new terms and conditions
Use of our website by you
We license you to use our website provided that:
- You are over 18 years old; and
- You use our website only in accordance with these terms and conditions
- Your licence to use our website extends only to your temporary downloading of material on our website to a personal computer operated by you and to your printing out one copy of such material for your own non-commercial, personal use, unless you have first obtained our written consent, you are not permitted: – to alter any material downloaded from our website
– to duplicate content used on our website to be used on others
– to download, use or copy all or any part of our website for any commercial purpose
- You must not use, or permit the use by any other person of our website: in any way which is defamatory, offensive, abusive, indecent, obscene or menacing; in any way which violates or infringes the rights of any person or organisation (including but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of confidentiality and rights of privacy); in any way which is illegal or unlawful; to introduce a virus, trojan horse, worm or other disruptive program or item whatsoever; in any way which may cause our website or its functionality to be impaired or interrupted in any manner; to attempt any unauthorised access to any part or component of our website; or in any way which is not authorised by us or which is in breach of these terms and conditions
- We may alter or withdraw our website or any part of it without notice at any time for any reason without incurring any liability to you or to any third party
Prices & VAT
All prices are in £s sterling and include VAT at the current rate. The prices and terms and conditions set out are correct at time of going to print. On the rare occasion where there is an error, we will do our best to inform you at the earliest opportunity when your order is placed. We reserve the right to cancel any orders and will refund any costs associated to that order. All products are subject to availability. Although we aim to keep prices up to date, circumstances beyond our control (including changes in rates of taxation, currency fluctuations or inflationary cost increases) may cause price changes up or down.
The payment of a purchase from the website can be made by Visa, Mastercard, Visa Debit or by PayPal. Your card details will be encrypted to minimise the possibility of unauthorised access or disclosure through Sage Pay. Authority for payment must be given at the time of ordering. All orders are placed via a secure server. This information does not cover the purchase of caravans, motorhomes, campervans or any other purchases from Broad Lane Leisure made outside of the website.
For your extra peace of mind all purchases are covered by our 14-day exchange or money back guarantee (excluding carriage charges). We will collect the goods, providing you inform us within 10 days from delivery. Under the terms of the distant selling directive you have a duty of care for the product whilst it is in your possession, if the goods are damaged by you and subsequently returned in an unsaleable condition without the original packaging and labels intact no refund will be given. We will need you to include the original receipt with the returns and which must be clearly labelled and have full documentation including reason for return. Your statutory rights are not affected. Once we have checked the goods and confirmed that they are in a saleable condition or have a manufacturers’ fault we will refund you the full price of the goods you originally paid excluding all carriage charges by your method of payment.
We aim to hold all items in stock, however, should an item be more popular than we expected, there might be occasional delays when ordering. If this does occur then we will contact you by either email or telephone to notify you of this. Sometimes we may experience difficulties with the supply of certain products and may therefore provide a substitute of the same or better quality at no extra cost, prior to your permission.
Content of our website
Whilst we do try to keep the information provided on our website accurate and up to date, we reserve the right to alter specifications and prices at any time and, as set out below, we do not accept liability for any errors or omissions.
You agree that:
- Some products and services may only be available for purchase in selected geographical areas and during limited periods of time (as the products and services described on this website are intended for the United Kingdom
- Some descriptions of products and services contained in our website include optional equipment, accessories and/or enhancements which may not be fitted or available as standard
- Any colour appearing on our website is not necessarily an accurate reproduction of the colour it purports to represent
- You agree that all intellectual property rights (including, without limitation, copyright, database rights, registered and unregistered trade marks and service marks, registered and unregistered design rights, and the right to apply for any of the foregoing) in and to our website and its contents are vested in us or in our subsidiary companies or in our respective licensors
- Some images are used for representative purposes only and may differ from the model shown
Links and other websites
All links from our website to the websites of third parties have been provided for your convenience only. All websites accessible by means of such links are separate and distinct from our website and we do not accept any liability in respect of the use of any of them. Your use of such linked websites may be subject to terms and conditions displayed on such websites or to other terms and conditions. We have no control over the contents of such linked websites and we therefore accept no liability in respect of such contents. We do not in any way endorse any website which may be linked to our website, the provider of any such linked website or any products or services of any third party.
- We may assign our rights and obligations under these terms and conditions to any person. You may not assign any of your rights and obligations under these terms and conditions.
- This Agreement does not create any right or benefit enforceable by any third party within the meaning of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 except that any limitation or exclusion of liability in our favour, and any indemnity given to us under these terms and conditions, is a right or benefit of our officers, shareholders, employees and agents and of our subsidiary companies and their officers, shareholders, employees and agents as if such limitation, exclusion or indemnity had been given directly by you to such third parties
- If a provision (or any part of any provision) of these terms and conditions is judged to be illegal or unenforceable by a court or any other competent authority, the relevant provision (or part provision) will be deemed to be omitted. The remaining terms and conditions will continue in full force and effect
- Any delay by us in enforcing our rights against you does not affect our ability to enforce such rights. Any waiver by us of any right against you is not a waiver of any other rights that we may have against you
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and we and you both submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts